Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really intrigued by their simple 1 piece design and the fact they offer a sharpener. Makes it pretty dang easy. Curious about accuracy with this. If others have seen a good flight I might buy some to try later this season. Thanks!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I purchased three packs of the 100 gr and 125 gr a few weeks ago. I have typically shot mechanicals but wanted to try a good flying mechanical. Well, the TOTA is a great flyer. Shooting ~365fps and on the front end of 20" Spynal Tapps with AVII vanes. These arrows weigh in at 403 gr with 100 gr heads. The arrows windage was spot on with field points, elevation was 1/2" low at 20 yards. I can't wait to try one out on a nice Whitetail in about a month or so.

Reactions: Swamp Hunter 92NC

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased three packs of the 100 gr and 125 gr a few weeks ago. I have typically shot mechanicals but wanted to try a good flying mechanical. Well, the TOTA is a great flyer. Shooting ~365fps and on the front end of 20" Spynal Tapps with AVII vanes. These arrows weigh in at 403 gr with 100 gr heads. The arrows windage was spot on with field points, elevation was 1/2" low at 20 yards. I can't wait to try one out on a nice Whitetail in about a month or so.
Thanks for the reply and nice to hear they shoot well! What size did you get, 1” or 1-3/16”

·
Registered
830 Posts
I purchased the 1". I wanted the lower profile since using the AVII vanes the spin rate is much higher than typical vanes.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered a pack of the 1-3/16” 125 grain I spoke to a rep who created the f4 sharpener which is made just for tooth of the arrow broadheads and it’s honestly a freaking steal for $39. You get 3 diamond stones, buffing stone, compound and a broadhead holder to get an even sharpen. Will write up a review once I try these out but pretty optimistic. I’m a big fan of the fact I could shoot my hunting broadhead and then sharpen for the field in less than 5 minutes.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I purchased the 175 gr heads for my Safari in South Africa which is rescheduled to 2021 so you won't get any input for a year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts