Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have two vintage Barnett Crossbows available. Both are Wildcats, one is the original all wood Wildcat from the 80’s. Second one is the plastic and metal Wildcat II. Both have the very rare Goat Foot Cocking levers, cases and many bolts. Would be a nice addition to someone’s collection at a low price. Email me for pics and information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, is you barnett collection still available?
Hi, I have two vintage Barnett Crossbows available. Both are Wildcats, one is the original all wood Wildcat from the 80’s. Second one is the plastic and metal Wildcat II. Both have the very rare Goat Foot Cocking levers, cases and many bolts. Would be a nice addition to someone’s collection at a low price. Email me for pics and information.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you still have the bows available?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts