Crossbow Nation banner

521 - 540 of 570 Posts

·
Registered
Tenpoint Siege, Ripper 415, Vortex,
611 Posts
I tried to steer him toward the promised land but he fell at the finish line. I think if the X1 would have been out he would have one instead of the Siege. 😉
Yea I would of, but... I’m still looking towards the promise land, lol. By the way I shot the ripper the other day. First two shots at 30 yards off hand and hit the bullseye both times! I couldn’t believe it. Hadn’t even touched it since I sighted in your lumix scope.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I emailed Killer Instinct today to ask if they would be selling their lighted nocks separate from the bolts or only w / bolts. And if the ship date was still 7/1 on the X1.
Kendra replied : "We do not have the lighted nocks for sale separately from the bolts. Also the bow is estimated to ship Aug. 1st. We had to push the ship date back due to shipping issues."
So we'll have to wait a little longer, sorry for the bad news.

·
Registered
Tenpoint Siege, Ripper 415, Vortex,
611 Posts
I emailed Killer Instinct today to ask if they would be selling their lighted nocks separate from the bolts or only w / bolts. And if the ship date was still 7/1 on the X1.
Kendra replied : "We do not have the lighted nocks for sale separately from the bolts. Also the bow is estimated to ship Aug. 1st. We had to push the ship date back due to shipping issues."
So we'll have to wait a little longer, sorry for the bad news.
Doesn’t make any sense, they’re not shipping until august but they’re having shipping issues? Houston we have a problem.

521 - 540 of 570 Posts