Crossbow Nation banner

561 - 570 of 570 Posts

·
5,629 Posts
I’ve had something going on for the past few weeks as well as the next 2 weeks. Very little time for anything else.

Virtually no shooting. 19 inch arrows seem to fit very well. The last 15 I’ve made are 19”. Brian Miller is using factory Arc nocks. The gentle launch should allow plastic Arc nocks to work well. With a field tip, any length seems ok.
I‘m anxious to try a Versa nock. And the Easton protrusion arrows. I will make time to shoot those!! And shoot them against the STs.

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
Thank you sir!

Reactions: SEW

·
Registered
256 Posts
I doubt there’s any companies that are not having supply problems. Even getting containers to ship is a problem. Aluminum, resins, string material, serving material and a whole lot more are difficult at the moment. It’s crazy out there! If it’s true about Ravin, that might be their best move.
I didn’t have time to look this up before I went to work this morning but I wanted to find where I heard that about Ravin.
Wyvern put a video on Facebook announcing it. I don’t know how to post that video here but here’s a screenshot of a follow up post to the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

561 - 570 of 570 Posts