Crossbow Nation banner

Any X1 updates

85K views 776 replies 64 participants last post by  SavedWretch 
#1 ·
Any X1 updates yet?

Would be cool to see a video with a working model!! :)

#13 ·
The XP is a great bow but....the X1 has potential to be THE bow in my opinion. The LOP is the same on the X1 so in theory it should shoulder the same as the XP. The foregrip is adjustable on the X1 so with that moved forward it may actually feel a little less cramped then the XP. I am a 6' big guy and the XP feels surprisingly well. I did change out the foregrip..putting on an adjustable pass thru grip...more for ease of gripping in a treestand then comfort of the bow but it did make the bow an even better fit than it was. So yeah...choices...choices! Good luck with which ever way you go! I got the money around for an X1 this week and plan to order it next week before the money burns a hole in my pocket and I do something crazy. Way to many tempting bows coming up on the marketplace! 😁

#15 ·
Same. Yellow jacket discharge bag. Size of a shoe box,$15.00. When done hunting I step off 30 yards and make sure xbow is on with discharge. If it does not hit perfect then I start dialing till it does. Packing in,pulling up by rope and lowering. Always good to check poi if your hunting again next morning. Good way to know.

#17 ·
Thats awesome Joel! 7000 acres...holy cow thats a lot. You could get lost on that and someone might not find you for months! Hopefully she lets you know around summertime so you can run some cameras, get some scouting done and get stands out. With that much land I hope you have an atv lol.
Good luck!

#32 ·
De cocking not a big deal at all. No cocking device is a bigger deal for me. Which is why (along with the price) the fatal x is more on my radar.
Why the heck wouldn’t they put an integrated cocking device in the flagship crossbow?🤔. Is it because the the latch is so far back?
Just guessing but maybe there are Patent Issues?

#38 ·
So I have been telling myself that if I could find an X1 for $1000 I would buy it. Damn you bowhuntingoutlet.com Also, for those out there looking at an XP, found this on ebay. In my backyard so to speak. - Killer Instinct SWAT XP 27" Crossbow | eBay
Looked at the x-1 on bow hunting outlet, it’s listed for 1199.00 if I didn’t miss something.

#50 ·
I am going to be shooting for KI on the 3D circuit this year. The Killer Instinct crew really burnt the midnight oil to get this into my hands! It is much appreciated. Here is a picture to put just how tiny this bow is. On the left is a Mission Sub-1 that I competed with 2 years ago, on the right side is my Scorpyd Aculeus that I competed with last year. My X-1 is opened up 1/2” to slow it down to 350fps with a 450 grain arrow. To my ear, it makes half as much noise as my detuned XP. KI has hit this out of the park!

#51 ·
I am going to be shooting for KI on the 3D circuit this year. The Killer Instinct crew really burnt the midnight oil to get this into my hands! It is much appreciated. Here is a picture to put just how tiny this bow is. On the left is a Mission Sub-1 that I competed with 2 years ago, on the right side is my Scorpyd Aculeus that I competed with last year. My X-1 is opened up 1/2” to slow it down to 350fps with a 450 grain arrow. To my ear, it makes half as much noise as my detuned XP. KI has hit this out of the park!
Sweet, thanks for the comparison, BMiller.
Did they put a longer string on the X1 to slow it down?
What scope is on that X1 if you don't mind please?
Thanks,
dyno

#80 ·
Thought you guys want to see this YouTube! Death by Bunjie is looking for a new crossbow so he reviews a lot of crossbows. Now, he is very impressed with Swat X1! If you have something to say to him then drop comments there!

Enjoy!

Haha! I have been talking to Rich the last week or so on the Swats!

#90 ·
It would be surprising if we could see a video before the crossbow is available ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.