1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
3 left

·
Registered
90 Posts
They’re going quick! I ordered one from you a couple months ago and am excited to know that it will be here soon. I hope your other buyers ordered a set of Tapps to compliment a great bow. Perfect combo to get maximum performance!

·
1,728 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Jerry! Ya sound like it's next thing too one foot out the door retirement for ya.....!!!? lol
Eric is a lucky dude to have it all set up like you've done!!!
I've spoke to Eric a few times on the phone and great guy and very helpful! I have no doubt when Jerry throws in the towel,the CS will remain the same for a long time!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Who promoted you !?? I wasn't informed about this ! What's going on ? :ROFLMAO:

Jerry! Ya sound like it's next thing too one foot out the door retirement for ya.....!!!? lol
Eric is a lucky dude to have it all set up like you've done!!!
We started in December last year by making Eric a partner, soon he will finish paying for South Shore and Tapp Nation at that point he will be the owner. But he and his family plus the new employee have a lot to learn. I have a year and a half too two years until my wife will finish watching our 2.5 year old grand son.

So I will be here helping and teaching until she decides its time to have me home full time. By then the transition should be seamless, quality, customer serving, and even my focus on archery will still be here, almost like I had never left.

I have never seen a business transition like this, very slow, very methodical with a single purpose, to keep south shore and tapp nation intact with the same focus on customer service and quality.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Doesn't even matter how much money is involved....Jerry, you 'da man!;):)

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'll take any of them EXCEPT the ones on the right stack without the "fragile do not drop" stickers...lol

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
I'll take any of them EXCEPT the ones on the right stack without the "fragile do not drop" stickers...lol

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
That's what I thought happened to my Nemesis when I got it !......LOL......!
I thought it got dropped or something !

Reactions: SEW
1 - 20 of 24 Posts