Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides crossbows (which I love and will always use), I have been reading a lot of excellent input about the Monster Bows Phoenix. It is a lever bow (no cams or wheels, and no cable running through the riser as the Oneidas). These bows are very adjustable and that includes very high let-off. I've heard they are very smooth and forgiving as well. Many of the guys that have posted have some shoulder problems. They are also coming out with the longer ATA Dragon. (No, I don't work for Monster Bows....) I am anxiously awaiting a Phoenix for my son (a Marine), who is excited about getting his bow after returning home from deployment.

Here's their webpage: http://www.monsterbows.com/monster/
They also have a Crossbow forum section on their site.

T.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phoenix

I used to have an Oneida and a Firebrand Intensity bow (similar appearance) which had a cable guard. Although I enjoyed it, and it was smooth and easy to draw, it's nothing compared to what I see and read from Monster Bows. I think it's light years ahead, very smooth and robust......really a totally new bird......or should I say ......Phoenix rising from the ashes. Appears to be superior in every way. I'll have one to try out soon.

·
665 Posts
I have talked to Mikey a few times and he is a great guy to talk archery. They offer a great bow and they dont shove there product down your throat. If i was in the market for a bow, they would be #1 on my list.

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts