Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Not yet, i have to rent a place here wait 30 days, to get a Res. Lic. for Ky. So i am going to get a very late start on tick toter hunting. Plus i have to find an area to hunt in, as i have no land

Reactions: Regohio

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Ready as I'm gonna be! C'mon Sept. 25th.......

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Not as close as you are Reg but I'll get there in the next week or so. I did some work at the ranch this past week and just need to equip the ground blinds and get the soft seats hung in the tree stands. I did shoot the XRT a little yesterday and will continue that this coming week. I think the speed is down a bit so I need to check that, adjust if needed and then it's a matter of fine tuning the sight. The Havoc is good to go.

Do me a favor and send me some rain and those 50s to 70s temperatures your about to start getting.
Head Eyebrow Smile Jaw Headgear

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Not as close as you are Reg but I'll get there in the next week or so. I did some work at the ranch this past week and just need to equip the ground blinds and get the soft seats hung in the tree stands. I did shoot the XRT a little yesterday and will continue that this coming week. I think the speed is down a bit so I need to check that, adjust if needed and then it's a matter of fine tuning the sight. The Havoc is good to go.

Do me a favor and send me some rain and those 50s to 70s temperatures your about to start getting.
View attachment 206421
Cool rainy weather on the way...do you need a mineral block? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Got the Vent 175, R29 and Silver 150 ready to go for the nephew.

Won't be a week or 2 until I get the Aculeus, Tremor and R26 ready. Deciding on a scope for the Aculeus yet. Last minute decision to just hang onto it. Probably just pic up a Ravin scope for now. They are just as good as the Hawke scopes just a different reticle.

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Cool rainy weather on the way...do you need a mineral block? :ROFLMAO:
After 3,350 lbs of corn, 5,800 lbs of protein, the mineral block program is looking pretty attractive.....
Cheek Food Eyebrow Jaw Cartoon

Reactions: Regohio

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I'm way behind this year. My "need to do" list suddenly exploded, and I haven't had a chance to get the xb out of the case. I did go over it a while ago when I upgraded the AcuDraw internals and went over the servings & cables, but I haven't shot it since late season last year. Definitely feeling behind this year...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Got medical clearance (sort of :LOL: ) to hunt but still no heavy lifting. I'll have to be even more selective than usual as to when I pull the trigger. I'm blessed to have friends and family that are willing to help me out when I kill one. I had a friend come out this past weekend and help me get two location ready to hunt.
I'm almost getting a little misty eyed typing this when I think of how far God has brought me since my June heart attack and open heart surgery.🙏
In recent years hunting has become much more about the pursuit and preparation than the actual kill. I suspect it will be even more so this year.
I'm expecting delivery of my new X1 sometime next week, so I'll have some work to do getting it dialed in for our Oct. 1 opening day.
Best wishes to each and every one of you for a great season.
May God bless you!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Got medical clearance (sort of :LOL: ) to hunt but still no heavy lifting. I'll have to be even more selective than usual as to when I pull the trigger. I'm blessed to have friends and family that are willing to help me out when I kill one. I had a friend come out this past weekend and help me get two location ready to hunt.
I'm almost getting a little misty eyed typing this when I think of how far God has brought me since my June heart attack and open heart surgery.🙏
In recent years hunting has become much more about the pursuit and preparation than the actual kill. I suspect it will be even more so this year.
I'm expecting delivery of my new X1 sometime next week, so I'll have some work to do getting it dialed in for our Oct. 1 opening day.
Best wishes to each and every one of you for a great season.
May God bless you!
God has given you some great gifts my friend…I’d bet he’s going to send you a nice Buck in next couple months. If he’s too big to drag and you need help pm me I’d drag it for you!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thanks Reg.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts