Crossbow Nation banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Mission Sub 1 XR
Shot the XR at 25 and 35 yards today. Seated offhand. Using my hunting arrows with lemenocks installed. Bow is still dead on! Ready to go. Just a few minor things to get ready before the Ohio season opens.

Registered
Just put a fresh set of S&C鈥檚 on from Archery Shack in SC and it didn鈥檛 take long to get that little devil dialed in beyond 50 yds. I鈥檝e got a feeder set up exactly 50 yds from my ladder and can鈥檛 wait until Oct 1st!!!!! Shooting the R26 is such a blast and it鈥檚 loaded with bigbird1 accessories!!!!!

Nope. Don't know which broadhead to use or arrow for that matter. Haven't scouted at all seems pointless until the week prior lots of public land hunters here and im looking for their stands more than anything else. But I'm never prepared and usually do ok.

So maybe I am ready

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Registered

Registered

Registered
Ready???... LoL...way behind the eight 馃幈..though I did get my keeper Matrix 330 sighted in with broadheads tonight..Eotech 512 set at 25 yards..good out to about 32..Black Eagle Executioners fletched with Aerovane II and 100 grain Tooth of the Arrow XL up front...shoots right with the field tips. Wash clothes tomorrow and get the remainder of my S together.
We start Saturday...trail cameras not showing much. This heat, humidity and a coming full moon doesn't help..

Registered
My Tremor gets first blood then I will be sitting with my daughter. She will be starting with the Pink Lady. The SWAT done by Burky backed up by the Aculeus 175 . I have plenty of backup shooting lights out so we are ready

Registered

Registered

Good for you, Todd. Very nice bucks. Too much pressure and gun hunting to produce something like that where I hunt.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Joe

well my buddy and I only took 5 Bucks off it since we took it over in 2014. Held off on a lot of nice bucks. But now it is finally starting to pay dividends.
Light Black Azure Blue Purple
Output device Television set Flat panel display Computer monitor accessory Font
World Azure Rectangle Organism Flat panel display