Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this question in another section but thought I would post it here in the Parker thread. What arrows are everyone shooting as the Hunters and Red hots are getting difficult to find? I have enough for the rest of the year and maybe even next year as well but thought it would be a good idea to buy a dozen or so backups. If I remember correctly my arrows weigh 400 grains with an inside diameter of .300 that fit the luminocks. My current stock is beginning to look homeless with all the various colored flechings and sizes lol. But they do fly true.

Unfortunatly, with predator hunting, turkey hunting tuning up muzzel loaders, rifles, shotguns and even building guns I am limited on time. Any suggestions will be greatly appreaciated! Best.

·
Registered
10,924 Posts
Go to Amazon and get the Blood Sport Hunters at 6 for $29.99 shipped. They are shooting as good as the Black Eagle factory arrows for me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blood sport seem to be the general concensus. I am going to buy a half dozen to try out. Nothing to loose at 29.99 as that is a good price for a quality arrow. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,924 Posts
The pictures on Amazon usually show the blood patch so just look for the $29.99 per 6 price and that is the Hunters.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mtns- I have been using the victory x-bolt. ID is 300 and im using the capture nocks from my hunter arrows. The capture nocks fit the x-bolt perfectly. So if you have any capture nocks left over any arrow with ID of .300 will work.

·
Registered
117 Posts
All I use are Black Eagle Executioner, 20”, factory fletched, .001 straightness and 326 grains with fletching, nock and insert. Some of the best bolts you can buy. With a 100 grain BH total weight is 426 gr Really good FOC too. Just my two cents

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you to everyone for their responses. I aplogize for my late response but between working on my vehicles, building a shotgun for predators and putting up tree stands time has been tight. I have some blood sports on order and am getting ready to buy a half dozen victory x bolt to try. Once I get everything together I will test and decide which arrow works best for me.

Am testing my Thompson Center 20g and muzzel loader in am. Using #4 TSS for coyote and need to check pattern. Same with 30-06 will be testing zero. You guys have really saved me some time and it is much appreaciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts