Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor just got his Father-in-laws Terminator 175. He needs arrows. I know Parker used capture nocks. Can he use half moon nocks? Will they work? I'm a Tenpoint guy and want to help him if I can.
Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Here is some information on the Parker Terminator 175 crossbow:
Year 2009. 13" power stroke. Axle to axle 26". 175 pound draw weight.
Use 20" arrows with capture nocks. Minimum arrow-point combination weight 400 grain.
340 feet per second.
String length: 35 1/2" If no twists, add 15.
Cable length: 27 1/4" If no twists, add 7.

All the best.

·
Registered
5 Posts
In March I was ordering backup parts for my Parker Tornado and I had a conversation with one of the Parker guys answering the phone regarding the topic. He said that moon nocks are safe to shoot. NEVER USE FLAT NOCKS!

The backup front end assembly that I ordered again came with instructions to use Capture nocks exclusively as did my bow when I purchased it back in 2011. Guess we all got taken to the cleaners buying Parker arrows with Capture nocks. In their defense, they are still great arrows.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Very old post but then I have not been on this forum for some time. parker used half moon nocks prior to the capture nocks. They worked find with my Safari and Terminator but I do like the capture nocks better. There are still Parker accesories around on the net and especally e-bay. You may want to stock up as Parker gear is no longer in production. I have bought up extra bows for parts. Arrows last me forever and I nomally kill several deer per arrow. Main problem is tearing off fleching but that is not a huge issue as I reflech.

Terminator speed on my chrono is 320; Safari is 340

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Very old post but then I have not been on this forum for some time. parker used half moon nocks prior to the capture nocks. They worked find with my Safari and Terminator but I do like the capture nocks better. There are still Parker accesories around on the net and especally e-bay. You may want to stock up as Parker gear is no longer in production. I have bought up extra bows for parts. Arrows last me forever and I nomally kill several deer per arrow. Main problem is tearing off fleching but that is not a huge issue as I reflech.

Terminator speed on my chrono is 320; Safari is 340
The lighted capture nocks were labeled Parker but made bu Lumenok and they still make and see them as just Capture nocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts