· Premium Member
6,190 Posts

14,512 Posts
Separate rooms? :p;)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mode of transport Hatchback

· Premium Member
6,190 Posts

· Banned
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,724 Posts
Good for TenPoint ! I always realized they made a very good crossbow when I had the Titan SS I just am sorta partial towards Scorpyd. Not so much a fanboy but I just know what I like and I stick to it. Nothing saying someday I might add another TP to my collection. My Scorpyds will need something to hang out with for contrast.
But what I'm wondering is if Scorpyd is debuting a new bow ?!?

· Premium Member
6,190 Posts
Good for TenPoint ! I always realized they made a very good crossbow when I had the Titan SS I just am sorta partial towards Scorpyd. Not so much a fanboy but I just know what I like and I stick to it. Nothing saying someday I might add another TP to my collection. My Scorpyds will need something to hang out with for contrast.
But what I'm wondering is if Scorpyd is debuting a new bow ?!?
Don't appear to be a new Scorpyd,BUT if you want contrast,drop 3 grand and get the new rocket Tenpoint! Spend some of that string money Marty!

Reactions: Martymig
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.