Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do u guys have any luck with any of the deer attracts, such as Cmere deer, red spot, etc? I sure haven't. The deer here in my area sure don't seem drawn to them.

·
1,071 Posts
Dont seem to work on the deer in my area either.

·
2,737 Posts
Cmere deer is more like run the other way deer where I hunt. I have tried it a couple of different times with a trail cam watching the spot and the deer would walk right past it. The absolute best attractant in my hunting area is corn.

·
475 Posts
I've been using "Buck Jam" this year in front of my trial cams. They seem to like it but so do opossums........

·
Registered
32 Posts
Peanut butter is the best thing I have ever used for getting pics on a game cam. Nail the lid of the jar to a tree a few feet off the ground. Cut out the bottom of the plastic peanut butter jar and screw the jar to the lid attached to the tree. If there are deer in the area, the jar will be empty pretty quick.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used the spray on Cmere deer and the deer never came back

·
Registered
418 Posts
I got a pail of the C'mere Deer 3 Day Harvest from a friend last year and tried it last week. It works like it means it where I live. On Wednesday, I had 4 bucks come in to less than 25 yards, but none were shooters. I had seen each of them before, but they were out of range. I'm sure there are bigger bucks in the area, but none showed up when I was hunting. That stuff is kind of expensive, but if it draws bucks like that, it may be worth trying again.

If you hunt the right areas in a smart way, you may get a crack at the deer you're after anyway.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts