Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AXE 340... 20201021_101111.jpg Had the limb splinter. Had to pay shipping to send it in, and got it fixed. Now the stock is cracked. I didn't pull it behind a tractor or drop it out of a treestand. I just want to hunt...
20201021_101111.jpg

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I would suggest having a back up.

I have a couple because I don't trust any crossbow and I'm not missing out on time in the woods. We get very limited time and it's not worth missing a day over bow trouble. Life is too short.

·
Happy Member
5,764 Posts
Send Dawn a picture and she will ship you a new stock! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Reactions: robertyb

·
3,249 Posts
First off, that certainly shouldn’t happen, so contact them and get that process rolling. Like Yelpy and others, I trust my backups to keep me in the woods. Personally, I wouldn’t let that crack keep me from hunting. I’d send Excal pics and tell them I want a replacement after the season. Then I’d get some good epoxy and serving thread or something strong to patch that spot until the season is over. JMO

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Send Dawn a picture and she will ship you a new stock! Good luck!

....And $100 because they WON'T cover it. Just got off the phone with them. Never buying another one of them. Not even one year old. It has been registered since new...And I do have a , luckily I have 3 more. Unfortunately they're all excaliburs.

·
Happy Member
5,764 Posts
I'd raise Cain and get the stock replaced! That's definitely warranty covered unless you admitted that you caused the damage?

·
Registered
12,493 Posts
....And $100 because they WON'T cover it. Just got off the phone with them. Never buying another one of them. Not even one year old. It has been registered since new...And I do have a , luckily I have 3 more. Unfortunately they're all excaliburs.
How did it get broken and what reason did she give you for not covering it under warranty?

·
Happy Member
5,764 Posts
The rail looked like it was drove over by an atv? Unless it's just an irregular optical camera shot?

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
i thought anything was replaced by warranty forever. why would they not cover this?
If you throw a xbow off the Empire State Building, would you expect Excalibur to replace it for you?
:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you throw a xbow off the Empire State Building, would you expect Excalibur to replace it for you?
:)
I find bit wrong with someone so that just cause they want to replacement. I think lots guys would take care of the equipments. I personally call back and say to talk to someone above you talked to. Explain Excalibur warranty should warranty it since that’s all you buy and have trust in there product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Happy Member
5,764 Posts
I'm not trying to play the devils advocate but it looks like damage on that side of the bow that caused the damage?

See where it's circled.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We don't own an atv. Not sure how it happened really. No marks on it, just the camera angles I guess.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Your photos clearly show that the rail has been smashed and bent HivemasteR. The stock was probably broken in that same event. None of those damages are warrantee-able as the company is not responsible... you are.

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Well, my Mama always told me that if I didn't have something good to say then not say anything at all. So...…………….

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wise words indeed! But remaining quiet while someone is attempting to pass responsibility for their actions onto some (innocent) others is very unwise! Expect no mercy!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts