Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please refresh my memory please, axel to axel measurement on R-10.
Thanks jeff~

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, that's what I thought. my gas string and cables stretched 5/8 of an inch since March. 🤔

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So now are you over 11" ?
Took off the string and cables they measure exactly the right specs, right at 11" center to center, timing Mark's on string on the out side of inside dot. I can not find anything broke cracked ect. I'm at a loss!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Took off the string and cables they measure exactly the right specs, right at 11" center to center, timing Mark's on string on the out side of inside dot. I can not find anything broke cracked ect. I'm at a loss!
You have me confused.
Axle to axle is measured center of axle to center of axle or measured outide of one axle to the inside of the other axle.
If you put strings and cables on a Ravin bow. It i possible through time the string and cables may indeed go out of tolerance so they can be twisted to a higher e spec ata and spec timing. With heavier emphasis on cables going out of allowed tolerance. There is imo only so much they can be safely twisted. Due to their length.

Please explain your situation more clearly.

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
They simply stretched. Twist them back up until you are at 10.5 ATA with the cables centered between the dots.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts