Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
How much is a half dozen of those suckers ? And how much for a full dozen ? What are the weight of those? I use 100 - 125 grain tips. What would be the overall weight ?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I'd try a few of those myself,but i'm limited to a 5/8 max fletching size! Those look bigger.....Similar to the few Aerobolts I already have!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I'd try a few of those myself,but i'm limited to a 5/8 max fletching size! Those look bigger.....Similar to the few Aerobolts I already have!
1/2 inch i think !!
Have you checked the terminator ?

Reactions: Tnmtns

·
Vendor
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much is a half dozen of those suckers ? And how much for a full dozen ? What are the weight of those? I use 100 - 125 grain tips. What would be the overall weight ?

BADASS-X- $179.95 per doz
1/2 Doz 94.95

I am terrible at remembering weights, but I think at 22inch based on a 100gn point with a lit nock that are in the 492gn range..

Using the same shaft I got several builds listed on this page including those, All but 1 build are Aero Concept with Av2 and Av3 vanes choices..

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
1/2 inch i think !!
Have you checked the terminator ?
I should have put "I think" at the end of my post,LOL ! I had thought you told me 1/2 vanes,5/8 max possibly,but haven't actually measured it yet. Of course I would before I ordered something anyway.
If anybody knows my bow,it would be you,LOL. I do know the Aerobolts I have are too big and will probably refletch them at some point with Vanetec. I paid A LOT for those arrows a few years back.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts