Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5,233 Posts
Jim, that makes zero sense! I’ve said (too often) before that Barnett lost me with the hyper arrows/bows, but this takes it to a new level. Reminds me of how Derrick Middleton finally had a chance to grow his business with a partnership with Bohning. He was unable to retool his barrel extrusions to allow a blazer vane to work, and the whole deal blew up in his face.

Now, if this was my bow, I would just clip that cock vane until it worked. I’ve had arrows with a clipped vane shoot great out to 50. Shouldn’t be necessary though. :cautious:

·
5,233 Posts
All the online buying is great, until it isn’t. :cautious: Would be nice to know the merchant so we can avoid them. Sorry for your Friend’s experience.

·
5,233 Posts
Jeff, I have Used this same Merchant many times myself without any issues. Most Barnett sales online are Final and all complaints and issues go through Barnett. Well he doesn't want the Bow so he's willing to take the loss. Barnett is the one I would take issue with. At least the Seller will accept it Back at Steep restocking fee. I believe in the End he will recoup all fees.
Good info, Jim. As my right shoulder keeps getting more painful (planning on a replacement after archery season), and a few of mine are getting more uncomfortable to cock, I thought about getting one of those Walmart XP 350s for under $200. Seeing the “All sales final, no returns” changed my mind.

Reactions: JCAT
1 - 5 of 5 Posts