Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
Anyone interested in this Model, i would refrain until they Figure Out how to make the Barrel accomadate the High Profile Blazer Vanes that it MUST SHOOT. NOT ACCEPTABLE BARNETT..!!
Yea, that play is just not coherent. What a major FUBAR to put these vanes on this arrow as a play for cutting edge arrow technology! That is HYPER BULLSHIT! You gotta call stupid when stupid is. HyperFlite my ass!

I love my 2022 Barnett Whitetail Hunter 400XTR because it uses industry standard arrows and the vanes track well in the flight rail. That I can say is legit as well as the TS models and XP Xbows.

Reactions: JCAT

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
If it were me and this is my only option to keep the Xbow I'd strip the vanes off the HyperFlites and put on Bhoning Heat Vanes or Tac Driver 2.25" vanes. They are both shorter profile vs what Barnett sent him. That way he's back in game with his Xbow. Not perfect but a solution.

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
Your idea is good but greatly ups the cost of an arrow that doesn't work as is.

Suppose this person does not have a fletching jig, glue and vanes = more $$$.
Carefully trim the cock vane to obtain the proper clearance.
Now make a pattern from thin card board or card stock.
Trim all the other vanes to match. This will keep the arrow in balance, flight wise
even though the vane area will be a bit lighter than the original.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.
Duly noted but I'm not suggesting a solution for everyone. This is an isolated case or one off. It seems this person can't return the bow. If that's the case I'd pony up the cash and have the arrows re-flteched. Otherwise, buyer beware with HyperFlite.

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
He is Sending the Bow Back to the Seller, at a 20% restocking Fee. I would be contacting the BBB. to recoupe the loss He will Eat. Through no Fault of His Own.
JCAT, you are a good friend. Once refunds are secured I’d be leaving a negative review. Lessened learned and no fault to your friend.

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
Guys,you open the box and it has warranty info that must be filled out and either mailed in or fill out online. Once this is done you have established your 5 year warranty with Barnett. If you have a problem you call them,they check your warranty info and issue a return number. I have had to send a step thru riser model back this way twice. Both times they had it back to me in 6 days. No charge.(did have to pay to ship to them, only sent front end. No longer own the str model,not will I ever again. Know this seems like a pain but they will handle warranty if jump thru their hoops. Purchased thru Northwoods outlet.
This! Great post HT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts