Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,575 Posts
The knock on blazers besides being loud is that they are too tall for a lot of xbows. They must of missed the memo. . Your friend should demand a refund or trade it for a XTR. Barnett ,they are called Heat vanes,get with the program.

·
Registered
7,575 Posts
I am also a big fan of the TS 370,still my primary hunting xbow. Tom on the run is reporting the xtr 400 is a really solid ,accurate xbow. I think Barnett has gone down the wrong path with the hyper series.

·
Registered
7,575 Posts
Barnett needs to step up and do the right thing. Either replace xbow or build these arrows correctly so that they fit this model and ship them out with the xbow and replace the ones already out. This cannot be the first they have heard of this issue and ignoring the problem is a bad look for new owners.

·
Registered
7,575 Posts
This is Not my Bow.. Thank God, but this is Totally not Acceptable. This Bows souls Purpose revolves around this Arrow Only. Iam afraid if it Were Mine...i would Demand a Full Refund from Some One. I think they Mixed the Barrels up from the New XTR 400.
Why is rail separate from forearm? If this is merely a mix up on rails he should be able to send to Barnett and they send him correct rail.

·
Registered
7,575 Posts
Guys,you open the box and it has warranty info that must be filled out and either mailed in or fill out online. Once this is done you have established your 5 year warranty with Barnett. If you have a problem you call them,they check your warranty info and issue a return number. I have had to send a step thru riser model back this way twice. Both times they had it back to me in 6 days. No charge.(did have to pay to ship to them, only sent front end. No longer own the str model,not will I ever again. Know this seems like a pain but they will handle warranty if jump thru their hoops. Purchased thru Northwoods outlet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts