Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is Not my Bow.. Thank God, but this is Totally not Acceptable. This Bows souls Purpose revolves around this Arrow Only. Iam afraid if it Were Mine...i would Demand a Full Refund from Some One. I think they Mixed the Barrels up from the New XTR 400.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just Half asked engineering, Can't be any Actual testing RD. I'VE been a Fan of Barnett xbows for Quite sometime, for a Budget priced crossbows they are hard to Beat. My 370s is Still one of my Best Bows ever. This Kinda Stuff is Non Acceptable...even a Budget priced xbow gotta be Functional without clipping vanes off. Iam afraid Barnetts new Ownership will be under the Gun putting out products like this.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The knock on blazers besides being loud is that they are too tall for a lot of xbows. They must of missed the memo. . Your friend should demand a refund or trade it for a XTR. Barnett ,they are called Heat vanes,get with the program.
That's what i told him , asked for XTR.400. The Woman on Phone ask Him what Arrow he was Shooting from it. Ill informed People shouldn't be asking Questions...!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I f i get the Bow in my Hands and look at it..i will be able to Tell a little more. He said the Barrel has a beveled edge Whole way Down. Well my 430 has a smaller sloted beveled edge right at the Trigger Box and One at the end of the Barrel...it doesn't even ride the rail except in these 2 spots. I'd say they got the Wrong Barrel on it...Hopefully thats the Case.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea, that play is just not coherent. What a major FUBAR to put these vanes on this arrow as a play for cutting edge arrow technology! That is HYPER BULLSHIT! You gotta call stupid when stupid is. HyperFlite my ass!

I love my 2022 Barnett Whitetail Hunter 400XTR because it uses industry standard arrows and the vanes track well in the flight rail. That I can say is legit as well as the TS models and XP Xbows.
😂 well Said Tom, funny but Not really Funny for the Guy who spent Money on it. I had Advised him to get the XTR instead, but he liked the Xp better wanted to Try it. Can't knock him for that. Just talked again to the Owner..Barnett says tested to 1,200 shots...with great accuracy nothing wrong with the Bow as Is. Thats what He got..!!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Jeff, I have Used this same Merchant many times myself without any issues. Most Barnett sales online are Final and all complaints and issues go through Barnett. Well he doesn't want the Bow so he's willing to take the loss. Barnett is the one I would take issue with. At least the Seller will accept it Back at Steep restocking fee. I believe in the End he will recoup all fees.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Get this Guys, don't shoot the Messenger, but was just informed that Barnett has no record of previous Sales after New Ownership....!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Get this Guys, don't shoot the Messenger, but was just informed that Barnett has no record of previous Sales after New Ownership....!
Guys i was Told this Second Hand, I personally didn't here this for Myself but it May be the Truth. If i had heard it Myself i would Say so, take it with a Grain of Salt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts