Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a limb issue with my Ts 390. Called Barnett, they gave me rem number and address to ship. I sent out same day. Tuesday of last week. Package arrived today,one week turn around. They sent me an entirely new front end. To say that I am pleased is an understatement. They never asked one question of , just took care of it. Their service was outstanding and several of their xbows are performing above oem ratings. Ts 370 shooting a 400 gn at 377 fps. Rated at 370 with 380 gn. Xp 400 shooting 400gn at 403fps. Oem rated at 400 fps with 380 gn. Well done!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Yea, I've noticed much better CS from Barnett. I can get through easily these days.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had a limb issue with my Ts 390. Called Barnett, they gave me rem number and address to ship. I sent out same day. Tuesday of last week. Package arrived today,one week turn around. They sent me an entirely new front end. To say that I am pleased is an understatement. They never asked one question of , just took care of it. Their service was outstanding and several of their xbows are performing above oem ratings. Ts 370 shooting a 400 gn at 377 fps. Rated at 370 with 380 gn. Xp 400 shooting 400gn at 403fps. Oem rated at 400 fps with 380 gn. Well done! View attachment 182664
That’s good to know. I just purchased the TS 390. What issues were you having? Thank u

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Interesting...I'm glad they took care of you Hunter! Now lets see this level of service from them going forward.
I just called them yesterday and need correct string stops. No questions asked. Said I'd have them at no cast in 7-10 days. There is a notable difference. I have called a few times lately about Exploerer CCD and got good information from them.

Reactions: BULLDOGGBOYZ
1 - 5 of 5 Posts