Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As tom-on-the-run always likes to say, "This thing is legit!" I have been dialing it in at longer distances this week and I gotta say, THIS BOW IS A LEGIT SHOOTER! I had worked pretty hard getting it to shoot well at 40 yards, and it is. I moved back to 50 yards and within 2 shots I had arrows touching. Went on back to 60 yards and again within 2 shots I'm already grouping. I bought this as a backup bow but with its lighter weight and great accuracy, it's going to be my primary bow this year. To say I'm impressed with this bow would be an understatement. Here's some examples at 40, 50, and 60 yards.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
Sample of what happens if you keep shooting at same spot with this xbow arrow combo.
Yep, and this superstore company that manufactures this Xbow that gets ragged on all the time. Excellence comes from a combination of passion and commitment. You have done your due diligence. Pastorjim I am quite happy for your efforts to optimize to me what is one of the most underrated Xbows made today. The TS370 is legit.;)

I hope you have a. great 2020 hunt season and if anything gets in front of you I like your chances.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts