Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting the ts380 but I have two questions, is barnett going out of business? And can I buy replacement strings for it?

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Checking Barnett's website, the TS380 is out of stock along with many other things.
The virus has affected a lot of places and where businesses acquire parts.

I checked 60X Custom Strings website where I purchase bow strings and cables for
my Barnett crossbows and they do not list for that crossbow.
"Marty" on this site could build you what you require. He is highly recommended by
numerous members.
Wishing you all the best.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you! Yea I'm just afraid of not having any help from barnett if I have issues

I had a problem with my C5 Wildcat and Barnett bent over backwards to make good on it. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

I did pick up an XB380 under the Wildlife Innovations brand, which Barnett manufactures. The bow came with silencers installed, but the scope isn't eactly great, so I picked up a refurbished Nikon Prostaff and went to the range. Well, it's not too quiet, but I,ve heard worse, but at 40yds, (my self impossed limit), it placed two bolts within an inch of each other, several times, so I shoot different spots now.

I actually like the Xbow, but if I didn't have components handy it would have cost me for a better quiver, XX75 2219 Xbow bolts, and 100 gr NAP Shockwave broadheads.(They match my target tips POI exactly)

Just a thought if you need something in a hurry. For the price it impressed me.

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
I'm thinking about getting the ts380 but I have two questions, is barnett going out of business? And can I buy replacement strings for it?
What makes you think that one of the highest selling crossbow companies is going out of business?

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
I will never own a Barnett but that said the lack of stock = bow season and sold out and can't keep up with demand because of Covid 19.
As for a lawsuit that is just business as usual for most companies and they carry insurance to cover any loses.
Barnett is not going anywhere.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
I will never not have a at least one Barnett Xbow as a hunting option. To good of a bargain for me not to have one. Trigger tech alone is a solid reason why. Their triggers are as good any 1k Xbow. TS380 limbs have industry proven longevity. You won't have to worry about limb issues with the TS380 Series Xbows.

Spoke with customer service rep recently and he said if he could own only one Xbow in Barnett lineup it would be TS370/TS380 model Xbow. Solid performers.

As one of the leading producing Xbow manufactures in the industry I highly doubt you have to worry about them going out of business anytime soon. They get dinged often because they are a supermarket Xbow.

Noting out of stock on their website is probably related like many companies during Covid-19 pandemic. Just call Barnett or check Amazon or Ebay you will find what you are looking for. :p

I highly recommend the TS380 Xbow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts