Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting one need to know which Cranking device would work best on it? My dealer is selling the WT STR for $299.99 without crank device and Raptor STR for $449.99.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Too many errors in manufacturing;
1)coating or dipping will not let the safety ratchet fit properly. Rounded corners instead of square.
2)too much machining would not let the side covers be used on the stock when the crank cocking device
was installed.
3)the picatinny rail needed shims to level it. Not level one could run out of vertical scope adjustment. This
is a big job as the arrow retainer is a brush.
4)no lubricant in the limb rockers or limb pockets which prevents squeaks when cocking and shooting
the crossbow. The limb cap had to be removed, then carefully pry out the limbs and limb rockers. Coating
or dipping had taken up the required clearance.

I had this bow for a couple of days and sent it back.

Warranty: one can have remaining warranty, but if Barnett runs out of parts, they tell one to go buy another
bow.

All the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Northwoods has the ts 370 for $249.00. Half price . Great xbow.
I would take the TS370 without hesitation. Just read the posts here, the minor adjustments and you have a rockstar Xbow. The Xbow has been shot at 100 yards with deadly accuracy (recreational purposes). Fantastic price!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts