Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife ordered me a Wildcat Recurve from Dick's as a surprise from a flash sale. It comes with aluminum bolts, I want to go with carbon bolts. What length of bolts do they come with ??

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Doing an internet search, Amazon lists the crossbow as coming with two each 20"
aluminum arrows. Just make sure the arrows use the required nock style.

All my crossbows are shooting 20" carbon express Pile Driver arrows. These are very
high quality. If the crossbow is properly tuned, a steady rest, no wind and a good shooter,
they are extremely accurate. Another good arrow is the Mayhem which is a bit lighter.

As I do a lot of target shooting, these arrows have hundreds of shots per arrow on them.
The arrows are built in Korea as shown on the arrow label a long with the length. They
use a very high quality glue when installing the vanes. The nocks average 14 grain as
compared to normal nocks that weigh 10 or 12 grain depending where they are purchased.
The nocks for these arrows are not interchangeable with the 10 or 12 grain due to a different
diameter with more nock inside the arrow shaft and more outside the arrow shaft.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
Barnett Wildcat Camo Recurve
42 Posts
Hi, I just ordered the same xbow! Search does show 2, 20" arrows included. And from photo, I'd agree with the length. Mine hasn't arrived yet as Amazon is taking their time with the shipping! Let us know how she shoots and what your thoughts are.

Oh, I ordered some Black Eagle Zombie Slayers to shoot with mine. As a target only shooter, I intend to put many shots down range and want a tough arrow.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
They come with 18in. arrows and aren't really long enough to shoot a fixed blade broadheads if your wondering....!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Yes it would, either way target shooting, but would be necessary for a fixed blade broadhead for hunting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts