Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sam, you know the boys over on the NJ site will claim this is a POS cause you must spend a mortgage payment on a crossbow

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Sam, as usual your videos are fantastic

That is feather light! Great little Xbow.

Reactions: TheFieldArcher

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sam, you know the boys over on the NJ site will claim this is a POS cause you must spend a mortgage payment on a crossbow
That is why I rarely post over there. They hated that I was hunting/recording hunts with a crossbow 10 years ago, funny how many of them are now hunting with crossbows. They would shoot their mouth off and then I would post a bunch of my heart shot vertical bow hunts and shut them up, I was hunting with a crossbow because I always liked it, not because I sucked with a vertical and/or needed injury excuses to justify it. It pissed them off so much!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sam, no need to justify how you hunt...they hate the fact I hunt with a centerpoint, some believe its a POS Chinese made crossbow

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sam, no need to justify how you hunt...they hate the fact I hunt with a centerpoint, some believe its a POS Chinese made crossbow
Yeah, it's all of the same crap and that's why I don't post much anymore... The whole import rant is a joke because those that think they have the ALL AMERICAN CROSSBOW really don't... and you can go on the website of one and it says BUILT IN AMERICA with the American flag waving... and those owners are hating about your import when their bow was built in America with imported parts! Kinda like the vehicle index, crazy when a Tundra has more American parts and labor than a Chevy or Dodge... blah, blah, blah....

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Yeah, it's all of the same crap and that's why I don't post much anymore... The whole import rant is a joke because those that think they have the ALL AMERICAN CROSSBOW really don't... and you can go on the website of one and it says BUILT IN AMERICA with the American flag waving... and those owners are hating about your import when their bow was built in America with imported parts! Kinda like the vehicle index, crazy when a Tundra has more American parts and labor than a Chevy or Dodge... blah, blah, blah....
Excellent point and a statement of fact.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts