Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just registered my 400XP with Plano/Barnett. Come September Barnett will be offering a new CCD for these new XP models and their other Xbow releases. The CS agent, oh, by the way, it took me less then two minutes to speak with him shared he personally has tested the new CCD's devices and shared Barnett improved the crank power down to 15lbs of torque to crank cock 200lb limbs on my 400XP. I shared that I was quite disappointed in my TS370 and he agreed and said Barnett went back to the drawing board to correct this Gen1 CCD and the new CCD's will also have a sled. No more hooks. That is promising and gets my attention.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What dose this mean for my Whitetail Pro??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would advise calling Barnett. When I called I got through very quickly. Good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
What dose this mean for my Whitetail Pro??

It is on the list
$129.99 MSRP, hopefully real world will get under 80, wait and see.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I’ll wait till someone confirms. I need to see to believe. Hope it’s true what was told to me by Barnett rep. What they have now is not relevant by today’s standards. Get a sled and improve cranking gear ratio.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Wonder if it will have positive lock so that if hand slips off it does not spin backwards?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
The ccd that wink listed above does not work with adj stock models like the ts and xp series.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
My ts 390 came with a crank,i rope cock so I sent it to TOTR. He was not impressed. Cannot tell if this is same one or not. I never installed it. The crank that FD installed for Tom puts a straight pull back on string.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My ts 390 came with a crank,i rope cock so I sent it to TOTR. He was not impressed. Cannot tell if this is same one or not. I never installed it. The crank that FD installed for Tom puts a straight pull back on string.
HT, the one you sent me is inferior to the Carbon Express CCD. Lot harder to cock for the Carbon Express CCD mod on my TS370.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hope this comes out before my hunting trip at end of October! One repaired rotator cuff, one that now has a full thickness tear that will be repaired AFTER deer season, and a back that’s been through 4 surgeries and a L3-S1 fusion won’t let me use this thing to get in enough practice without one.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to read of surgeries. Me, it's chronic back. Hope it's legit and it efficient.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts