Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crossbow is new. Shoots perfect. Lots of down pressure. Anyone out there have any advice, on this crossbow? Should I shimm it ,in front only with CCD?

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Crossbow is new. Shoots perfect. Lots of down pressure. Anyone out there have any advice, on this crossbow? Should I shimm it ,in front only with CCD?
Goto Barnett forum. Look for TS370 Riser modification post. This is a good start to resolving excess downward pressure on the shooting rail. Bunnyrabbit created this fix and many have benefited. It's an easy fix. Good luck.

Reactions: bunnyrabbit

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That drt 405 looks like the same xbow as the xp 400
It does , dont think anyone has shot it yet though. Can't find any info.
Goto Barnett forum. Look for TS370 Riser modification post. This is a good start to resolving excess downward pressure on the shooting rail. Bunnyrabbit created this fix and many have benefited. It's an easy fix. Good luck.
Thanks, just haven't heard of anyone doing this, for this model.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Its the same as the xp 400. Barnett labeled as the drt 405 as an exclusive for Dunham sports. The shim will work the same as all the other barnett models.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
It does , dont think anyone has shot it yet though. Can't find any info.

Thanks, just haven't heard of anyone doing this, for this model.
I just did it on my 400XP. Your Xbow loosk the same or extremely similar to my 400XP. Just follow the TS Riser Modification post. It should be very similar to the TS370. Good luck!

Reactions: Waliklr

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello I have a drt 405 shot several bolts yesterday 9/26/20 in 16mph wind and I'm on the lowest dot in the scope shot small group 90yards my buddies were impressed as was I it could definitely do 100 I'm sure of it.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Well done sir. Fun to shoot it long recreationally and quite the Xbow for the price. Although a different model name I have the same Xbow. I'm extremely impressed with my 400XP. The only thing I had to adjust was downward string pressure on the shooting rail. Fit and finish is perfect other then that. Oh, you gotta like that trigger tech trigger too.

Good luck to your hunting season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts