Crossbow Nation banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I can build you a good set for this bow. I just got done building a set for the Intense CD today and have the specs and materials ready to go ! My servings do not seperate !
Give me a PM if your interested....
I will definitely do that if mine starts separating thank you
Serving separation is due to the TrueX Nocks. It will happen on anyone's strings. Do not use TrueX nocks. It's well documented by myself and really detailed better by Farm Deer in the Bear forum. All the info you need is in there. Good luck!
Is it safe to use half moon knocks?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Absolutely yes! 1/2 moon nocks.
One more question I have brand new carbon Express Pyle drivers here ,do you think these will work with a fast x bow like this ?cant get them damn nicks out of my bear truex bolts thank you.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
One more question I have brand new carbon Express Pyle drivers here ,do you think these will work with a fast x bow like this ?cant get them damn nicks out of my bear truex bolts thank you.
Yea, the TrueX Nocks are glued in. I had to put nocks in boiling water, then used a 24” long 1/8” Thick metal rod and slammed that rod with brute strength force to pop them out. I got them out but had to boil some of arrows several times but they came out. it wasn’t worth the effort. In future try buying Blood Sport Witness arrows. The are same price range as Pyle Drivers. In arrow forum see Farm Deer’s 100 yard BloodSport test using BearX Constrictor. He’s putting arrows multiple times in the bullseye. That’s legit. Of course he’s a heck of a shooter. Just a thought.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
The Carbon Express Pile Driver is a very high quality, accurate arrow. The nocks will not inter change because they are slightly
larger in diameter. The nock is longer in the arrow shaft and longer outside the shaft. A 20" arrow with 100 grain point = 450 grain.
The arrows are also available in 22". These nocks just push in. The arrows I have are made in Korea. China also builds them with
an identical label but their weight varies too much. China or Korea is marked on the arrow. The 1/2 moon nocks weigh 14 grain where
as other nocks weigh 10 or 12 grain depending where they are purchased.

All the best.
Take.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Thanks BR on Pyle Driver comments. Your endorsement is highly respected. I have never shot them and good to know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Just wanted to you fellas thank you for the input and help.i shortened the cocking rope and click right on saftey switched to the half moon on the pyle divers and here's the results at 20 yds.now to really get it dialed in .thanks again I'm a happy camper.lol

Attachments

41 - 51 of 51 Posts