Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard a lot about troubles with string seperation.I went out an bought 5 bolts with half moon nocks.They were barnett 415 gr with 100 gr field points.Bear reccomends no less than 370 gr an only truex bolts.The poundage is not adjustable.Now at 10 yds it is extremely accurate.I had a little seperation of the string about 1/32 pushed it back together.It is quieter than my other crossbow. I have not shot my new bolts.I hope the crossbow does not explode. they named this crossbow right INTENSE.Need some feed back on this bow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The factory string is junk. Mine split just a hair over 1/8th of an inch and it shot fine, then it started to move around way too much. My Intense is in the shop now getting a warranty string put on. I ordered string and cables from Marty here on the site and will put them on when they arrive. Other than that it seems like a pretty solid xbow for the price.

I know Tomontherun has quite a bit of info on here if you search for it. There's also a good post about the TrueX nocks. I'm using halfmoon for now, but I've got a few tenpoint alpha nocks I'm going to try out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The factory string is junk. Mine split just a hair over 1/8th of an inch and it shot fine, then it started to move around way too much. My Intense is in the shop now getting a warranty string put on. I ordered string and cables from Marty here on the site and will put them on when they arrive. Other than that it seems like a pretty solid xbow for the price.

I know Tomontherun has quite a bit of info on here if you search for it. There's also a good post about the TrueX nocks. I'm using halfmoon for now, but I've got a few tenpoint alpha nocks I'm going to try out.
Swampmonster thanks for the reply.Well i went out an shot both my crossbows.It was a intense moment that xbow is fast never had one that fast.I was using the barnett headhunter heavy bolt.Sighted in the bearx at 20 yds.their was only a 1" difference between 10 an 20 yds on the intense but my other bow about 5" drop.I hope every thing works out for you.HAVE A GREAT DAY.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts