Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a Nikon Bolt and I still have about 15-20min of legal light left but cant see the 30yard mark in the scope. Any suggestions on a scope under $150 for a Barnett Wildcat c6 that will allow me to see in the last few minutes of light. I like the Nikon but those circles suck in low light.

·
Registered
312 Posts
The speedring that comes on the speed 425 is great at low light. I've been having to sight it in when I get home from work and it's nearly dark then. Good clarity and accurate. Seen one at Walmart for $88 yesterday

·
Registered
16 Posts
I currently have a Nikon Bolt and I still have about 15-20min of legal light left but cant see the 30yard mark in the scope. Any suggestions on a scope under $150 for a Barnett Wildcat c6 that will allow me to see in the last few minutes of light. I like the Nikon but those circles suck in low light.
In that price range that going to be tough. The Luminix scope from Killer Instinct is great in low light but the one I have had the windage adjuster broke internally after less than 30 shots on my Burner 415 do I can't recommend it. Set back an additional $50 and get a Vortex Crossfire ii...I love mine and my Burner is deadly with it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've gotta say I love the evo marksman from 10pt, clear as a bell, yardage marks. Sure helps in that rushed moment of adrenaline

1 - 9 of 9 Posts