Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,219 Posts
I buy most everything over the 'net. You can find the best prices there usually. And...right after New Year start looking for those great sales.;):)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have much choice but to order online.I am offshore up to two months at the time working.When i get to come home i want NO part of shopping.I was just curious if there were some online deals better than others.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The truth? I really have no idea,but i think i am leaning on the NAP Spitfires.The way everyone talks so highly of the mechanicals i figured i would give them a shot.Im always open to opinions though.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I don't have any Spitfires. I am not home tonight to see what I have. I know I have never shot Rage Hypodermics.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What did you like to shoot with this bow? Like i said im not picky, I just have no experience at all with mechanicals but they seem to be the go to choice with the higher speed bows.No rush either,just hit me up when you get time.Thanks

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I shot Nap Double Cross I shot Rage I shot Crossbow rated Grim Reapers but switched to Swat Xmags on all my bows.

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
This the type cut I get with a 125 grain 2.3" cut Hypodermic. That is a true 3" entrance.

and on a deer

·
Registered
395 Posts
Both the above pics show the entrance holes, not the exits.
That is the exact reason I prefer front deploying mechanical heads and have no use whatsoever for rear deploying heads.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Online in the middle of winter when all the deals are available. That's the best time to buy arrows too. That's how you build up a good collection. Fixed blades are my choice for fast arrows. Cuz Ron's too. They never break and, always work. The 400+fps @ 50yd annihilator collection:
arrows3.jpg

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
May 2017. Probably have real close to that many more in the 20" cases. One thing is for sure. I don't need to worry about what broadhead I'm using until I die.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts