Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Obsessed Huntress
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear crossbow enthusiasts,
Let me tell you what happened. I go to a forum thats supposed to be pro hunting, and of course, the 2 BHA members hate me for not backing down, as I've told yall in previous posts. What they did today, without the owner of the forums knowledge is they hacked my IP address and caused my computer problems connecting to the internet. SO! BEWARE WHERE YOU SIGN IN AND LOG ON! They got it and someone elses fromt he administration area of the forum.I had to go change my IP address, but they did the threatening in writing, I have evidence to take to the FBI of I choose. They are in Canada so I can do that or call their local police and press charges. I did call the Forum owner, who I met and gambled the evening with at the SHOT show this year, and inform him of this latest, ( he's been distracted by a new lady love) but in the meantime, I got a mail here from someone at that site telling me they had me banned but I never did or said anything out of line on the forum. One of the mods is another member of the BHA so I see three heads rolling. Wanted to tell you about getting your IP address hacked from a forum administration. This can happen to you if you provoke these little boys!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
some gun sites I frequent were targeted by spammers and other malicious threats and slowed etc..
perhpaps the ones responsible should be punished..
dk
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,256 Posts
Guide Girl said:
Dear crossbow enthusiasts,
Let me tell you what happened. I go to a forum thats supposed to be pro hunting, and of course, the 2 BHA members hate me for not backing down, as I've told yall in previous posts. What they did today, without the owner of the forums knowledge is they hacked my IP address and caused my computer problems connecting to the internet. SO! BEWARE WHERE YOU SIGN IN AND LOG ON! They got it and someone elses fromt he administration area of the forum.I had to go change my IP address, but they did the threatening in writing, I have evidence to take to the FBI of I choose. They are in Canada so I can do that or call their local police and press charges. I did call the Forum owner, who I met and gambled the evening with at the SHOT show this year, and inform him of this latest, ( he's been distracted by a new lady love) but in the meantime, I got a mail here from someone at that site telling me they had me banned but I never did or said anything out of line on the forum. One of the mods is another member of the BHA so I see three heads rolling. Wanted to tell you about getting your IP address hacked from a forum administration. This can happen to you if you provoke these little boys!
You need to get a working firewall going there.
 

·
Obsessed Huntress
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big-Bird-VA said:
You need to get a working firewall going there.
What he was able to do is flood my router so I couldn't use the internet. My ISP owner works for Microsoft to test programs being hacked. That's what he said happened. Wish I was that computer literate.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
190 Posts
Guide Girl messing with you like that is an interstate crime. Contact you local law enforcement and file a formal complaint. Give them all the info you have. File a complaint on the FBI's Internet crime site too at www.ic3.gov. In addition, call you local FBI office as this may be under the Secret Service too since its originating from Canada. Press them to the wall for threatening you over the internet. If you need help let me know.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
821 Posts
Guide girl, that really SUCKS!! :mad: I go on many boards and generally, don't sign out as I like to flit around from one to another to check things out. Sad, there is always somebody wanting to "put a hurting" on someone else, in one way or another. :eek: Sorry, this happened to you, but thank you for sharing this bad experience with the rest of us. Hope it doesn't happen, again.

I have had some run-ins with a couple of Mods on the NJ site where I spend most of my time. A couple used to be "friends" of mine, but funny how a little thing like Xbows changes all that! :ack2: Mods there are ANTI XBOW and have been deleting "key" posts and threads, recently. Most of them are ALSO UBNJ Reps...conflict of interest, if you ask me!! :eek:
 

·
Obsessed Huntress
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
recurveman said:
Guide Girl messing with you like that is an interstate crime. Contact you local law enforcement and file a formal complaint. Give them all the info you have. File a complaint on the FBI's Internet crime site too at www.ic3.gov. In addition, call you local FBI office as this may be under the Secret Service too since its originating from Canada. Press them to the wall for threatening you over the internet. If you need help let me know.
I'll be holding that card in my poker hand. Thanks for the info. and the link.
The site owner will call me back today after he looks into this mess. Hopefully, they will be the ones baned for the crude comments they made to the other forum member who contacted me and wants to do something as well. So, I'll wait for that phonecall before I decide my next move. Any other ideas are always welcome. Already contacted on of those boys sponsors. The one that actually did this, has a site of his own, and sponsors as well. finessefishing.com is HIS site. menoutdoors is the one all this is taking place on. I can tell you this, because if you google me, it pops up that I post on that site. Ever google yourself to see what's on the internet about you? It changes often too. Thank you all my friends for the support. That's what being outdoors people and hunters is supposed to be about.
Oh, the irony is this moderator that's a BHA member and helping them, is the one who invited me to the site from another site before he was a member of the BHA there.
 

·
Obsessed Huntress
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's some of the e-mails I received yesterday before the computer had a problem. this is a member of the Saskatewuan Bow Hunters Association.
I heard from another member of that forum this morning and seems someone posted a thread abut me getting banned. He says I must have alot of friends over there from what he saw before the thread was pulled. Makes me feel better. Not the brightest crayon in the box, huh? MOD is menoutdoors.com
I'm trying to get the ban removed and put on the ones that made terroristic threats to other members.


I'm not sure who the **** you think your dealing with but if you want to play games....let the festivities begin.
And by the way, thanks for emailing me from your home address.....IP's allow guys like me to do cool things with your computer.
Look forward to playing with you!
Curtis

Just setting up the chessboard bitch....my sponsors have been warned
about your bullshit threats and my lawyer is monitoring all emails sent
and received, plus my sponsors have his email and phone # as well!
Wanna play with the big boys....it's your move!

I have ALL the time in the world! :)
How's your account at MOD???
I don't make idle threats and look forward to continuing our little "game"...just keep in mind, I PLAY FOR KEEPS!

Like feeding slop to a hungry hog! hahahahahahahaha
As I suspected you're too stupid to figure out my entire first move yet....a pretty good one, for the first, even if I do say so myself! LMFAO
Not gonna be much of a battle of wits, you being unarmed an all!
Gotta run, looking forward to talking again! ;-)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
327 Posts
Guide girl.. You need to take these e-mails to the police; the forum will be forced to reveal the identities of these people (IP Addresses and any data) and they will be prosecuted. My daughter had a stalker that said the same things over the internet. I got the local police involved and within two weeks the forum was subpoenad and forced to reveal the names and IP's of the offenders, from thier it was an easy matter to track down the addresses of each PC and discuss the situation with those involved. You need to do the same. This kind of bullshit should NOT be tolerated anywhere and if the mods on those boards had any balls they'd ban those users for what they did.

What a bunch of cowardly sacks of whatever. Man nothing pisses me off more than internet tough guys. Ya wanna act ballsy do so in somebody's face not behind a keyboard. IT's easy to talk tough behind a screen but a different story face to face. In my book these aholes are nothing but cowards.

GG I've read many of your posts and you are never, eer harsh to anyone, your posts are insightful and well thought. THE problem is you turned those guys testicles into shriveled rasins with your logic and intellect. Some "Men" are afraid of smart, intelligent women.

God bless and keep fighting the good fight.

Greg B
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
190 Posts
GG, as stated above, don't wait around on it. File the local report with your PD or county sheriff. Then do the rest I suggested. Even if they are in Canada there are laws that protect people. Another thing you can do is set up a double fire wall behind your computers and then it will not reveal the IP being passed as its a virtual address and not the one you PC uses. Many ways to fool the dumbasses on the Internet. I tell people don't F*** with me. Anonymity on the Net is fleeting and not real. You can run but you can't hide. Good luck.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
I am wanting to find out how to find the folks on the net that count on being anonymous, like where they live, etc... that could be useful for dealing with these bozos... the scammers would have to suffer a little.. LOL
dk
 

·
Obsessed Huntress
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, yesterday evening, I got the first white flag in the form of a very heart felt humble apology for starting all this disgusting stuff from the guy who made the original post about the broke arms and legs, and posts that are anti crossbow in the past. He also removed himself from the forum, and removed all posts and gallery pictures, but may have been removed for lurking into my private mails. One down. This boy who did this posted stuff to go.
Seems most of the members are trying to get me reinstated on the forum as they had over two pages of members on the forum telling the mods to bring me back They were removed after a few hours, but a new thread was posted stating Where's Guide Girl? So, my friends are working on it for me along with e-mail requests to one of the site owners. He was supposed to call me yesterday but I still haven't received that phonecall. One day at a time.
 

·
Obsessed Huntress
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sparhawk said:
Guide girl.. You need to take these e-mails to the police; the forum will be forced to reveal the identities of these people (IP Addresses and any data) and they will be prosecuted. My daughter had a stalker that said the same things over the internet. I got the local police involved and within two weeks the forum was subpoenad and forced to reveal the names and IP's of the offenders, from thier it was an easy matter to track down the addresses of each PC and discuss the situation with those involved. You need to do the same. This kind of bullshit should NOT be tolerated anywhere and if the mods on those boards had any balls they'd ban those users for what they did.

What a bunch of cowardly sacks of shit. Man nothing pisses me off more than internet tough guys. Ya wanna act ballsy do so in somebody's face not behind a keyboard. IT's easy to talk tough behind a screen but a different story face to face. In my book these aholes are nothing but cowards.

GG I've read many of your posts and you are never, eer harsh to anyone, your posts are insightful and well thought. THE problem is you turned those guys testicles into shriveled rasins with your logic and intellect. Some "Men" are afraid of smart, intelligent women.

God bless and keep fighting the good fight.

Greg B
Thank you so much! You are truly inspiring! That is why I come here. To be inspired and to inspire. The way I see it, all of us true outdoorsman need to stick together, look out for each other weather we agree on everything or not, and help each other, not the the way around. We have enough "others" working against us and our sports.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top