Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here first forum I ever join. Saw bigbirds bird mount and had to have one. Being a newbie it seems I have limited PM capabilities. Just wanted to make sure bigbird wasn't thinking I was ignoring him. I have been lurking here for years. Bigbird let me know if you got my address.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Newbie here first forum I ever join. Saw bigbirds bird mount and had to have one. Being a newbie it seems I have limited PM capabilities. Just wanted to make sure bigbird wasn't thinking I was ignoring him. I have been lurking here for years. Bigbird let me know if you got my address.
Hi River12,
Yes, I received your address. All is good. Sorry if I didn't respond back.
My brother-in-law whom I've known for over 50 years is very sick and on Hospice so I've been kind of distraught lately.
My wife and his wife are by his side constantly so I know he's in good hands but it's always tough to see a family member suffer knowing you can only do so much to help.
Prayers would certainly be welcome.

·
Registered
830 Posts
BB, Prayers sent for your Brother in Law and his caregivers. May God's Peace be with you and yours during this difficult time.

Reactions: BigBowMan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bigbird,
Lots of prayers coming your way. I personally have had my share of family go through Hospice and I know what you are experiencing.
Don't worry about a bird mount I am in no hurry. Stay strong for your family and God Bless!

·
Happy Member
5,556 Posts
Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Hoping for the best for your B-I-L and Family, BigBird1.
Take care.
Sincerely,
dynamo61

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Thanks guys. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
As you get older, every time you lose a dear friend or relative, it becomes a wake-up call. Get yourself in order and make sure to appreciate each and every day you have left on this good earth because it might be your last.
Also appreciate the relationships you've had with good folks like each of you. Life is too short to hold grudges or any thoughts of ill will or malice. We each will have to face that day of reckoning and when we do, we want to be able to look back with a smile as opposed to regret.
Best Wishes to each and every one of you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Prayers sent for your brother in law Bigbird.I couldn't have stated what you said any better.We need to appreciate our many blessings,and friends every day.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Prayer sent Bill. I m sorry and hope he feels better and gains strength from your families support.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Sorry to hear this Bill. Hope your B-I-L gets better. Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Get yourself in order and make sure to appreciate each and every day you have left on this good earth because it might be your last.
Also appreciate the relationships you've had with good folks like each of you.
Life is too short to hold grudges or any thoughts of ill will or malice.
We each will have to face that day of reckoning and when we do, we want to be able to look back with a smile as opposed to regret.......
Amen to that, very well put BigBird1.
(y):)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts