Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently received the crank handle holder, trigger shoe, string release tool and bubble for my R26. Nicely made products. On the bubble. Make sure you tell Bill if you're a lefty or a righty. Makes a difference for mounting. Side track. Thanks Riflenut for all your helpful videos. I set my sling up for front carrying my crossbow and the backpack behind me. Nice having both hands free. Need that this November hunting in the U.P., Mich. on icy ground. Not a problem here in Florida where I live. Thanks again to the both of you for the helpful input on this forum.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Recently received the crank handle holder, trigger shoe, string release tool and bubble for my R26. Nicely made products. On the bubble. Make sure you tell Bill if you're a lefty or a righty. Makes a difference for mounting. Side track. Thanks Riflenut for all your helpful videos. I set my sling up for front carrying my crossbow and the backpack behind me. Nice having both hands free. Need that this November hunting in the U.P., Mich. on icy ground. Not a problem here in Florida where I live. Thanks again to the both of you for the helpful input on this forum.
Thanks R26 but It was my fault for not asking if you were right or left handed.
It's the only thing I make that is not ambidextrous so I sometimes just forget to ask.
Take care and good luck on your hunting trip.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks R26 but It was my fault for not asking if you were right or left handed.
It's the only thing I make that is not ambidextrous so I sometimes just forget to ask.
Take care and good luck on your hunting trip.
@bigbird1 I have been hearing great things about your products! I just bought an R10 that will arrive Monday and was wondering if you had a list of everything you sell? Any suggestions on upgrades right away?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have enjoyed following and learning about Ravin bows from Bigbird1 Riflenut and Iowa Guy. Based on their experience I purchased an R10 a few years ago and love it. I purchased a crank handle bracket and the Trigger Shoe. They are awesome Ive been practicing and preparing for deer season. The Trigger Shoe performs as advertised, it reduces the length of pull and repositions my finger tip on the trigger resulting in more consistent accuracy.
Im not a great shot, but Im now consistently shooting sub 1” groups at 35 yards, like 12 shots in a row which is better then I shoot with a gun.
I highly recommend Bigbird1 products his experience and product innovation is invaluable.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I have enjoyed following and learning about Ravin bows from Bigbird1 Riflenut and Iowa Guy. Based on their experience I purchased an R10 a few years ago and love it. I purchased a crank handle bracket and the Trigger Shoe. They are awesome Ive been practicing and preparing for deer season. The Trigger Shoe performs as advertised, it reduces the length of pull and repositions my finger tip on the trigger resulting in more consistent accuracy.
Im not a great shot, but Im now consistently shooting sub 1” groups at 35 yards, like 12 shots in a row which is better then I shoot with a gun.
I highly recommend Bigbird1 products his experience and product innovation is invaluable.
Hi John,
I'm sorry but I have been remise in not thanking you for your kind words.
I'm so glad to hear you're liking my Ravin trigger shoe and it's helping you become more confident when shooting your R10. I personally consider your achieved level of accuracy outstanding with any crossbow and as always, it's ultimately the guy behind the trigger that makes the real difference.

As I'm sure you're aware, most of the accessories I make have actually not been my idea.
They are typically the result of a great CBN member making a request for something that they thought I might be able to make. The trigger shoe is a classic example and it's been very popular.

The cool thing about CBN is that we have quite a few very capable and experienced Ravin owners. Working together, we can accomplish a lot and have fun in the process. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts