Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
TP RS470, Ravin R20, Excal 400, Sub1 Xr
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last fall I picked up a crank handle relocating adapter from bigbird. Liked it so well that I had to see more.
Bill is a real gentleman aside from being near genius with his add - ons.
He's probably a distant relative of Thomas Edison.
Bill has items for the Ravin that I was unaware of.
Namely the bipod adapter for the Primos Polecat and the Oracle button adapter, to name a couple.
The top mount quiver is one I really like. The stirrup is another. Thank you Bill for all of your research and development. We are fortunate to have you here as a member.
Here are a few photos:
Automotive tire Air gun Bumper Gas Asphalt
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Sleeve Automotive lighting
Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire Saw Bicycle part
Bicycle part Luggage and bags Bag Auto part Rim

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Wow,
Many thanks to all of you for your kind words. I was hesitant to comment because it seems to have been a death wish for the thread in the recent past. Nevertheless, I was brought up to thank good folks who express a kind word so if the powers to be want to kill it, so be it.

It's been such a pleasure to talk to so many good folks on CBN via PMs. I especially enjoyed talking to the OP (Mike) because we are both celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary this year.
Wishing each and every one of your a blessed year.
As long as the Good Lord continues to provide my wife and I with good health, we will strive to continue supplying Ravin accessories on a part time basis.

It just seems to come easy to me and your kind words make it all worth while.

·
Registered
ScorpyD ACLEUS 460
4,206 Posts
X2. Thanks, Bill !
If I could make only one wish on these forums it would be that there was somebody like Bill for every maker of crossbows out there.

We have a few creative geniuses out there for ScorpyD crossbows like Burky and Ventilator to name a couple, but imagine what it would be like if we had all the bases covered?

·
Registered
Ravin R10, R20, Excalibur, Scorpyd nemesis 480, Assassin 420TD
50 Posts
Hunting crossbow shooting is quite confidential in France where crossbow hunting is prohibited. To take full advantage of the speeds offered by the manufacturers, long distance shooting (100 meters and more) is the most exhilarating. Since using the Bigbird props on my Ravins the groupings have improved dramatically. 2/3" at 110 meters with the R10. I never tire of making Bigbird known in Europe every time I have the opportunity. Besides being a genius engineer in his garage, it's a true gentleman Long life and health to Bill and his wife.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Hey Bighorn66,
I don't recommend the Narrow strap anymore because it's only needed when you use the factory Ravin quiver/crank holder mount. Many chose not to use this with my stirrup and as a matter of fact, you can't use the factory mount with the stirrup on a R26.
I'd ask that you just search for 'bigbird ravin' on youtube to see the stirrup up close. Otherwise, this stirrup is visible towards the end of this very short video:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last fall I picked up a crank handle relocating adapter from bigbird. Liked it so well that I had to see more.
Bill is a real gentleman aside from being near genius with his add - ons.
He's probably a distant relative of Thomas Edison.
Bill has items for the Ravin that I was unaware of.
Namely the bipod adapter for the Primos Polecat and the Oracle button adapter, to name a couple.
The top mount quiver is one I really like. The stirrup is another. Thank you Bill for all of your research and development. We are fortunate to have you here as a member.
Here are a few photos:
View attachment 222008 View attachment 222009 View attachment 222010 View attachment 222011
Like to order stirrup for r29 but can’t find online

1 - 16 of 16 Posts