Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a good friend on A T crossbow talk for making me a sweet deal on one of the nicest silver vents i have laid eyes on .

I told him i did not want the stock as i would do something different .
I thought about it and remembered i had an Orion stock , well the wheels got turning and 1/2 hr latter it was mounted on the bow , i thought well lets just throw a Night Train riser on it as well .
I am going to do a bunch of work on this stock when i get everyone else's bows done i have here at the house .
Anyway here it is .
Gun Machine Machine gun

Machine Machine gun

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Machine gun

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i got to work on my bow today ,lol.
I built a new style rear end for it .
Here it is . What do you think ?
The cheek rest adjust up and down , the but plate slides forward and backward .
Wheel Vehicle Bench Automotive wheel system

Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Airsoft gun

·
Premium Member
6,185 Posts
Reactions: burky247365

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks good to me. Where did the safety go?
I only like the safety nob on the right side , so i took it out on the left ,less clothes snagging that way and the possibility of getting bumped into the fire position .

·
Premium Member
6,185 Posts
I only like the safety nob on the right side , so i took it out on the left ,less clothes snagging that way and the possibility of getting bumped into the fire position .
That's a great idea! Makes sense......Righty here also,remove my left side to,LOL.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I did not realize you could remove one side only. I have actually bumped my safety off walking out before while the bow was still cocked.
Yeah all that is there is a stud and 2 thumb knobs .
All you do is if you want to take out the left side , you actually tighten the right side while you loosen the left side simultaneously .
should come right out , may need a small grip with some pliers (lightly) .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.