Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered bloodsport arrows and recieved them but upon receiving I realized the nocks are glued in. I want to install lighted nocks and was wondering if the nocks are glued is it still possible for me to get them off? I don't want to damage them by attempting to get them off. I will just return them if not possible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Excalibur Exomax
665 Posts
I have removed some from another manufactures arrows by dipping them in boiling water until the glue loosens.
Bill

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
Off the shelf arrows these are by far my favorite arrows.

ko4nrbs, that is a great to remove nocks glued nocks.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I have 3 packs of Witness 20" arrows from different stores and times, 2 packs with 4" vanes and 1 with 3" vanes. The nocks are very tight but none are glued in. I changed all mine to flat nocks without much trouble but like I said, they are tight.
You should give them a call to see what's up with yours if they are actually glued in.
Some of the best arrows that I have used, no fliers for the 3" and less than 1 grain difference.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I have 3 packs of Witness 20" arrows from different stores and times, 2 packs with 4" vanes and 1 with 3" vanes. The nocks are very tight but none are glued in. I changed all mine to flat nocks without much trouble but like I said, they are tight.
You should give them a call to see what's up with yours if they are actually glued in.
Some of the best arrows that I have used, no fliers for the 3" and less than 1 grain difference.
The 3” vane Witness arrows are as close to indexed for factory arrows that you will find!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I contacted them and yes they are glued in

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Let us know how you get them out. I might buy some one of these days and need to remove them. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.