Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before I purchased my charger cranking system for my micro 335 raid I checked with Excalibur, and it was only available in blue. I think the deer must have paid them off since that's their favorite color and not mine. when I asked why it was not available in camouflage ,like 95% of the bows they sell, they seem puzzled that I would want that.
Am I the only one that thinks a blue cocking device on a camouflage bow defeats the purpose?
Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
That crank is stupid easy to put on and take off. I couldn't shoot my Micro with it on so it was never an issue for me.

·
Registered
13,737 Posts
Yea...what they said....but still.....why BLUE?!?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
67 Posts
Aren't deer color blind. Camo is way over rated anyway. Most of the crank is black. I doubt what little blue is on there would ever cost you a deer.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aren't deer color blind. Camo is way over rated anyway. Most of the crank is black. I doubt what little blue is on there would ever cost you a deer.
No deer are NoT color blind. They see blue exactly the same way we see hunter orange. Very brightly...They see in the blue spectrum.

Reactions: SEW

·
Happy Member
5,752 Posts
The camo breaks up your image in the background because deer have exceptional abilities to see patterns!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
1,937 Posts
Guess someone's going to have to change the color of the sky.

Reactions: SEW and Gabowman

·
Registered
13,737 Posts
This thread has me in stitches.:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
1,937 Posts
Like Mike said, it takes a very simple pull of a button and the crank comes off and into your jacket pocket. At 20 yards, no deer will see a flashing light in the pocket of a hunter.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
No deer are NoT color blind. They see blue exactly the same way we see hunter orange. Very brightly...They see in the blue spectrum.
Look at it this way, you won't loose it in the Autumn leaves if you drop it; it should be easy to find.

·
Happy Member
5,752 Posts
I bet there’s thousands of people wanting a matching crank with their new bow compared to the few that has commented otherwise on this thread! Just like going to buy a new cap for your black truck and told sorry it only comes in blue! To each their own.

Reactions: HivemasteR

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I bet there’s thousands of people wanting a matching crank with their new bow compared to the few that has commented otherwise on this thread! Just like going to buy a new cap for your black truck and told sorry it only comes in blue! To each their own.

I remember the days before patented name brand camo, everything came in fluorescent orange !

I mean, they cannot just make them in black ?

Would that be too easy ?

·
1,937 Posts
What could be more trivial than being disgruntled by the color of an item that ends up in your pocket? I think there might be more interesting things to talk about.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts