Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
breadcrumbtech.com

Now there's some interesting tech. I think they should design it to shed inside the animal to help find your kill rather than the arrow.

·
Registered
13,347 Posts
Now we talking! Wont be long before you can Bluetooth track your wounded deer.

·
Registered
147 Posts
breadcrumbtech.com

Now there's some interesting tech. I think they should design it to shed inside the animal to help find your kill rather than the arrow.
I thought the same thing when I first heard about these bluetooth nocks. My concerns were the same as yours. It needs to be something that sheds inside the deer or tags it somehow. Virtually all of my shots are complete pass throughs. This tech would be useless on a pass through. Another issue I see is being able to pick up the signal in a wooded, hilly terrain. I'd be worried the bluetooth may be useless until you get close enough that you really didn't need it anyway. Either way, I'll be watching this tech for the future.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bluetooth nocks? You guys are killing me LOL! Technology is great and I work with some of the newest tech in regards to phones, Tablets and computers. But I also enjoy hunting and there is no way I am taking my work out to play.

I shoot several deer a year and have no problem making clean killing shots. Why would anyone need a nock to help track a deer unless maybe you're gut shooting them. Might as well stay home and play video games. shesh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts