Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan liked his, so I got a bag target for practice, Walmart bm-180. $25.
When we got home and I wipped out my exocet 200 put in a 425 gr bolt at 315fps, 20 yards, Shot 3 arrows. Arrow penetration was 5 to 6 inches, Came out with 2 fingers. Man am I impressed, I was shooting a foam target and needed 2 hands. Only 3 shots but I like to practice and I think this will hold up well.

Gettin closer, Stan

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
What's up with Walmart carrying sporting goods everywhere but this one horse town I live in? They did away with hunting stuff when some crazy woman bought a gun to kill herself. I go to Walmart in Ohio and hell if they don't sell crossbows and tree stands in that Walmart. Wonder what's up? I always buy 4 targets in September for TPWD Wildlife Expo. But seems I have to drive an hour and 15 to get to the city just for targets. Scratching my head now.

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
Guide Girl said:
What's up with Walmart carrying sporting goods everywhere but this one horse town I live in? They did away with hunting stuff when some crazy woman bought a gun to kill herself. I go to Walmart in Ohio and hell if they don't sell crossbows and tree stands in that Walmart. Wonder what's up? I always buy 4 targets in September for TPWD Wildlife Expo. But seems I have to drive an hour and 15 to get to the city just for targets. Scratching my head now.

You can buy Mal-Wart stuff on line and they will deliver it to your local store for free. Or, plan B, could deliver some for a free hog hunt, lol.

·
57 Posts
I went to the Wal-Mart site and they only had two type targets, one for $75 and one for $70 and the last one was for $65 (but it was a flat woven style target).

Don't know what target you got, but you must be lucky. I do like the idea of having the item sent to your local store for free shipping!!! :hat:

·
329 Posts
to all,

i was told by a "walmart hoss" that the Buckmasters BM-360 (31.oo) & the "bag target" (24.95) by Buckmasters are available at EVERY wallyworld, if you request them.
(fyi, i bought the BM-360.)

also by internet for local delivery (at NO cost of delivery).

yours, tn46

·
57 Posts
I went to Bass Pro yesterday and they had a broadhead target for only $29. It was a good looking target, but I ended up buying a Kenzie for $60.

The super Walmarts in my area don't have their hunting stuff all up yet. Slim pinkins for now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts