Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

Premium Member
Thank you Burky! There is two short videos of the X-1 on the update thread.
Copied them here as well, so they are easier to find.
Thanks again, Brian and good shooting!
VIDEO 1: http://instagr.am/p/CMTFECYCQOl/

VIDEO 2: http://instagr.am/p/CMTEVoWCKWy/

A couple of quick videos from the from the practice range today. The more I shoot this bow, the more I love it! I got a few comments on how quiet the bow shoots today. Usually people are growling about the noisy crossbows!

Registered
Totally confused some friends when I told them there is actually a Deer Swatter on the market!! Out came their IPhones to find it on the web. I love teasing them.
Bill

Registered
I had a decent weekend and came away with 3rd place. This was easily the toughest course I have ever shot! The IBO Winter Nationals was held at Sage Creek 3D Archery Range outside of Mount Airy, NC. It is in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. They look bigger than foothills to me! The uphill and downhill shots were extreme to say the least. I am not sure how I am going to train for this one next year, we do not have hills that steep around here. I had a really fun time shooting with TryingHardArcher and Todd Gammons too. TryingHardArcher had his film crew with him and she took a ton of footage. I sure some will show up. Honestly the pictures I took just don鈥檛 do justice to how rugged our ranges were.

Some of the flatter ground.:)

I had a decent weekend and came away with 3rd place. This was easily the toughest course I have ever shot! The IBO Winter Nationals was held at Sage Creek 3D Archery Range outside of Mount Airy, NC. It is in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. They look bigger than foothills to me! The uphill and downhill shots were extreme to say the least. I am not sure how I am going to train for this one next year, we do not have hills that steep around here. I had a really fun time shooting with TryingHardArcher and Todd Gammons too. TryingHardArcher had his film crew with him and she took a ton of footage. I sure some will show up. Honestly the pictures I took just don鈥檛 do justice to how rugged our ranges were. View attachment 194929
View attachment 194930
CONGRATS ON 3rd Place.
Any pictures of the bow?

Premium Member
I had a decent weekend and came away with 3rd place. This was easily the toughest course I have ever shot! The IBO Winter Nationals was held at Sage Creek 3D Archery Range outside of Mount Airy, NC. It is in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. They look bigger than foothills to me! The uphill and downhill shots were extreme to say the least. I am not sure how I am going to train for this one next year, we do not have hills that steep around here. I had a really fun time shooting with TryingHardArcher and Todd Gammons too. TryingHardArcher had his film crew with him and she took a ton of footage. I sure some will show up. Honestly the pictures I took just don鈥檛 do justice to how rugged our ranges were.
Congrats, good work, Brian!
If it is relatively flat where you live, you may want to try an inclined treadmill or even a stationary bike (many have "hill settings") to build up the quad muscles and calves.
Go get 'em!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts