Registered
349 Posts
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
2,460 Posts
B,,,Jim (One Eye dude) will come cheer you on next time if you don't make the top dog on the podium this go around,,,, I think he said he'd be sport'n noth'n but his fav tootoo and pompoms!!!! If that ain't enough insentive to Swat out a first,,,I'm at a loss!!!!!

·
Registered
825 Posts
B,,,Jim (One Eye dude) will come chear you on next time if you don't make the top dog on the podium this go around,,,, I think he said he'd be sport'n noth'n but his fav tootoo and pompoms!!!! If that ain't enough insentive to Swat out a first,,,I'm at a loss!!!!!
O wow!! That is one scary picture you are painting my friend! 👀 But you know if the threat works to get him to #1..well ya gotta do what ya gotta do I suppose... 🙈

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
2,460 Posts
O wow!! That is one scary picture you are painting my friend! 👀 But you know if the threat works to get him to #1..well ya gotta do what ya gotta do I suppose... 🙈
Then,,,,,,You'd be up for it!!!?? What a champ!!!

B,,,Ya got some loyal fans here!!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Well, I had a tough weekend. About the 3rd target in, I started hitting to the left. I don’t like to make adjustments to my scope to compensate while on the course. Usually it is shooter error, or wind. It kept getting progressively worse. I then started adjusting after about 4 targets and chased it all day Friday. I still managed a bunch of 10’s but they should have been 11’s. I also had a couple of weird flyers, but there was nasty wind. We even heard a tree blow over on the ridge above us. I went to the practice bag first thing this morning and sure enough it was shooting about 4” to the left. This is after a ton of clicks to the right yesterday, I lost count. I re zeroed and headed out in a light rain to finish my final 10 targets. Shot an eleven on a gator right out of the gate. By the third target, it back shooting left again. And then the downpour started. Each shot looked like a giant explosion of water. I have to say the Swat X-1 really didn’t loose much in the rain. I have another bow that looses a solid 3 or more yards in when it is wet. At least it was a fairly warm rain I was stuck in. The zero got progressively worst and actually started going high too. On the last target I noticed my cross hairs are canted more in the scope. All scope mounts and Optimizer bolts are tight. I guess I’ll be getting in touch with the scope manufacturer Monday. There really is no shame for the scope, I am guessing it has 20,000 crossbow shots on it. I am glad I am finding all the gremlins before the Triple Crown starts! I have been shooting the X-1 a lot and giving KI feedback. I am very confident that when the X-1 hits the dealer shelves it will be a very polished product. I carried the bow over pretty rough terrain for about 28,000 steps this weekend, and shot it in a downpour for several hours today. Last month at the Winternationals, I actually carried it much farther and in rougher terrain. It’s compact size, ergonomics, and most importantly the phenomenal trigger are quite endearing to me. The more I shoot this little bow, the more I like it.

First 2 shots at the bags this morning at 50 yards.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts