Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my first set of bolts today. After the countless comments from numerous threads about calling Jerry at South Shore, I did. He was patient with me (still educating myself) and explained a few things. He set me up right with a set of Spynal Tapps. Thank you for all the suggestions. It is obvious why everyone suggest calling him.

Reactions: Fletcher

·
Banned
530 Posts
Those arrows are pretty looking to, and they'll shoot even better.
You get the new double tapp insert also?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those arrows are pretty looking to, and they'll shoot even better.
You get the new double tapp insert also?
No, I did not get the double tapp insert. That sounds like an excellent new feature though.

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
I just bought two half-dozen Spinal Tapp arrows for my Excal and my Sniper. Theyre identical except for the nocks and they look GREAT. Giving my bows a rest for a little bit right now as we have had a LOOOOONG season (Sept-now) and I'm tired. HA! When spring breaks I'll start back shooting and will see how they do but I'm expecting GREAT things since I'm already shooting factory BEE's now. I did lighten the inserts to 92 grains instead of 110 grains but that shouldn't hurt anything with bows shooting 305 fps and 350 fps but we'll see. I'm still shooting 125 gr heads.

I think youre gonna LOVE those Tapps. I know I already do. I think there's nobody better to deal with other than Jerry. I've spoke with him a few times and even as busy as he is he still takes his time to talk with me and answer my dumb questions so he's got my business for now on.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts