Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to my spot with both to see how they would work deep in the woods.

First up was the Spypoint Cell Link.....It took the average time to connect to Verizon and I had two lights on enough to send pictures.....It took alot longer then I thought to send me the pictures maybe 5 or 7 mins but that doesn't bother me just happt it worked.....I didn't leave it in the woods, I will put it out at the end of August or the start of September over a scrape.

The Ridgetec instantly connected to Verizon, and the pictures came in at about one minute. I have it over my mineral site and it's about 8.5' high in a tree. I will look at my adjustments later and make any adjustments if I feel is needed.
The picture with the Spypoint nowhere near the Ridgetec and I didn't expect to be.....It was little foggy/misty out, and cleared quickly

Attachments

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
I am surprised to see you bought a cell-link. The picture looks fine to me but it did blow up a lot bigger than the other. As for the time to transmit sometimes mine comes in so fast I look outside and see the deer walking off and other times it takes several minutes. No rhyme or reason to it that I can see.
What method did you use to post your pic from the Spypoint? I have been using straight from my pics on computer and also from Postimage links. I have not found a way to get mine to blow up as big as yours did. And also do not forget that with the cell-link the picture quality comes from the camera used . The cell-link just does the transfer.
PICT0076_202007081807U8Vhl.jpg

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a few pics from you and others and I called Spypoint and spoke to a tech guy there and he assured me it would work in my camera so I got it....I just screen shot it off my phone while in the field

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
The above pic was straight through a download from the app to my laptop and then used the attachment button to post it here.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
I saw a few pics from you and others and I called Spypoint and spoke to a tech guy there and he assured me it would work in my camera so I got it....I just screen shot it off my phone while in the field
I think you are really going to like it. I just hope mine will work from my hunting club.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts