Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my bow press completed. :D Many and big THANKS to Cossack for the info, measurements and advice he gave me. :) :hurray: His assistance made things go really smooth and any eliminated trial and error .
It works like a dream. I don't have a ton of money invested and it is of a size I could put in in the truck to carry with me while hunting.

·
47 Posts
That is awesome. Will this work for any compound x-bow and could you post a picture with your x-bow in the press? I would like to make something similar but I need to have a better visualization to start.

Thanks,

Doug

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Plagiarism is the most sincere compliment Griz. You not only copied my concept but improved on it. Nice job.

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will press any compound crossbow. You would have to move the rollers depending on the width of the bow. Here's a picture with my ProFusion in the press. The rollers actually must be moved one hole toward the outside, to press the ProFusion correctly. I just set the bow in there for the picture, it is set up for pressing my Phantom.

·
Banned
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It a rack jack. They are used on Apple Bow Presses You would have to find a dealer for Apple presses to get one for you.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Very nice Griz,I still say you r da man!:)

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
I've always needed a bow press for xbows. Now I'll have to work on ya to give me yours! ha ha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts