Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11,568 Posts
The Stryker

puts 423 grain 22" arrows through my chrono at 402 fps avg. The Desert Stryker shoots the same arrow at 349 avg. They are both within 2 fps of advertised :) The Desert Stryker is pretty amazing because it achieves that performance level at only 155 lb draw. That is kicking:eek:

Attachments

·
1,223 Posts
Don't know the actual speed...but it'll push the arrow MUCH farther into my foam target than anything else I have!

Mike

·
221 Posts
My stryker shoots 405 fps with a 420 grain arrow. Right out of the box. My other bowtech is a desert stryker shoots 351 with the same 420 grain arrow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got a stryker for my dad. How did you mount the quiver above the bow? i recognize the offset bracket, have one on my regular bow.... but how is it mounted????

·
11,568 Posts
PM me

if you don't mind. I also want to discuss details of your problems with the bow.

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Got a good chance to shoot mine at longer distances. First it is a nail driver. 20-30 basically 1 pin. 40 is on and 50 is halfway down so the 50 yds cross hair is really 60. So I have 20/30 on the 20 yd cross hair, 40 on the 30 and 60 on the 40. So it's got to be screaming to be that close. The DS is close but this thing is about as impressive as it gets.

BTW that Pentax Gameseeker scope isn't going to work. Went back to the Lumizone.

·
11,568 Posts
This one kicks

I'm getting the string stops that I fabricated in a black powder coated finish. You won't believe the difference these things make in eliminating the "after shot vibration"

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts