Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a bracket to do this? I have a Scorpyd Aculeus which currently has an integral/non-removable Weaver Style Mount. Want to use a scope elevation device similar to those used by Ravin, but they are all for a Picatinny Style Mount (doesn’t fit, I tried). Searched but could not find a conversion bracket - does anyone know of one?

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
It might not cost a lot more to get the Burris Signature Zee rings which will do basically the same thing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It might not cost a lot more to get the Burris Signature Zee rings which will do basically the same thing.
Thanks for the response Rob but attaching rings directly to the Scorpyd-Weaver base isn’t the issue. I’m looking to attach a scope elevation device to the Scorpyd-Weaver base but they are all designed to attach to Picatinny and will not directly attach to a Scorpyd-Weaver base. So I’m looking for a bracket to attach a Picatinny device to a Scorpy-Weaver Slot type base (not the smooth weaver dovetail found on bb-guns or 22s). No luck so far, but I’m certain some machinist has developed a bracket to do this. Just need to find it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to clarify, what I’m searching for is something that will allow me to mount a device like the one pictured onto a Scorpyd Crossbow. This one, like all the others I’ve seen are machined to mount this base to an existing Picatinny Rail already mounted on the crossbow. What‘s needed is a bracket to attach to my Scorpyd (Weaver Style Slotted base integral to the crossbow) so it will accept a Picatinny base. Already contacted both Scorpyd and Ravin and neither makes one, but I figure that I’m not alone in wanting to convert a Weaver Slot to Picatinny, so I’m pretty certain some machinist has already figured it out. Just need to find him and order one.
for is a bracket that

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Go to Air gun nation. I have bought a few in the past.
Put your question up there. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts