Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Amped 415.
Comes with rope cocker,quiver 3 arrows,rail lube and factory sight.
$300 tyd
Paypal only.

Elite Whisper 370.
Has been shot,in excellent condition.
Comes with rope cocker,rail lube facgory scope and 3 new arrows.
$200 tyd
Paypal only

Take both for $425

Attachments

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Is the side mount bracket for the Amped 415 with it as well?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havent taken it across the chronograph, but I did chrono a regular Sniper 370 a couple years ago.
Using the arrows centerpoint shipped with the bow,and 100gr field tips,it actually did hit 370 and consistently hit the 360s.
Tried other arrows and it was in the 360s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Let me preface this by saying I hope this is all a misunderstanding and you have not experienced some kind of emergency.

I just want to know why you backed out to the deal, if indeed you have. Spoke with you on the phone. Sent money on Thursday and you replied that it was received. I asked yesterday, Friday afternoon if you had a chance to get a tracking number, only to see that the money was refunded today and you will not respond to text, email, call, nothing.

If you backed out fine, if you sold them out from under me, fine.....whatever it may be, it is what it is. I would just hope that you would provide an explanation and give me the respect that I showed you. Although I would have loved to get these, I wouldn't hold hard feelings.

The real shame is, if this is all the case, you really seemed like a great guy! I really had zero hesitations in dealing with you.

·
Happy Member
5,541 Posts
Well at least you got your money back! Others haven't been so lucky with others.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Reactions: robertyb
1 - 9 of 9 Posts