Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Scorpyd Ventilator Extreme. 22" Spynal Tapps. Rage BH
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to xbow hunting and i think i have come down to one of these choices.Does anyone have any information that could help on either of these xbows? Also does anyone know if the Burner limbs are made at same plant as the Ripper limbs? Thanks for any help.
Maurice

·
3,622 Posts
The Brawler and Ripper are both made by Hori Zone. The Burner is a Poelang. I have no knowledge about which company may be better in quality.

·
Happy Member
5,838 Posts
There’s nothing wrong with the synthetic rail. I owned the Brawler and it was an excellent shooting and accurate bow! The Brawler has a better trigger, strings, cams, better limbs and riser. Im sorry that I had sold it. Bought it brand new for $235.00 and sold it for $225.00!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
The Field Archer did a review of the Boss 405 Which is the same xbow as the Burner but with a shorter power stroke. At 220 lb limbs it will make a difference. I think he reviewed the brawler also. See if you can find those reviews.

·
Registered
13,491 Posts
The Field Archer did a review of the Boss 405 Which is the same xbow as the Burner but with a shorter power stroke. At 220 lb limbs it will make a difference. I think he reviewed the brawler also. See if you can find those reviews.
They should be on YouTube.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts